What better way to celebrate Wales Week London than with the finest Welsh whisky and food?
Exclusive Discount: 10% off early-bird tickets (£35)for Wales Week London - quote code 'WALESWEEK10'
(Standard tickets @ £70)
- Tuesday 25th Feb
- Wednesday 26th Feb
- Tuesday 10th March
- Wednesday 11th March
Join this unique Welsh-themed tasting to enjoy five Welsh award-winning whiskies from the Penderyn distillery, each one accompanied by a traditional Welsh dish.
The night will be hosted by Forbes whisky writer tasting host, and World Whisky Awards judge Felipe Schrieberg.
He’ll teach you techniques to train your nose and palate, explore current industry trends and delve into the fascinating history and unique production of both Penderyn and whisky in general.
The evening's menu has been specially created to complement the whisky, designed by creative catering company The Ingredientist, which also runs the kitchen in Milroy's of Spitalfields, England's largest whisky bar.
- 2 x hours Welsh Whisky tutorial - by Felipe Schrieberg, Forbes whisky writer
- 5 x premium Welsh Whisky tasters (25ml)
- 5 x Welsh food pairings
What's on the menu?
- Penderyn Legend - Signature Whisky Welsh rarebit
- Penderyn Myth -Glamorgan (cheese and leek) sausage bites
- Penderyn Celt - ‘Cawl’ (traditional Welsh lamb stew) with crusty bread
OR Vegetarian 'Cawl' (traditional Welsh stew) with crusty bread
- Penderyn Madeira- Welsh cakes with Penderyn peated raspberry jam
- Penderyn Peated - 'Bara Brith' (traditional Welsh fruit cake) with Penderyn infused whisky butter
Come and experience the finest Welsh Whisky and food pairing in London - yechyd da!