This event spotlights how kind and compassionate leadership fosters good mental health – and enables staff to feel supported, connected and to thrive.
As leaders, how do you know the support that you’re offering is right for your employees, and is it working for them and you?
Join us and our panel of psychologists and industry leaders including:
- Dr Jen Daffin, Clinical Psychologist
- Dr Mikel Mellick, Senior Lecturer in Applied Sport Psychology
- Priya Datta, Head of Operational Development
At Platfform we believe in the value of really getting to know your staff and your organisation, understanding your unique challenges and tailoring our support to your specific circumstances.
That’s why we’re launching our new Platfform Wellbeing offer aimed specifically at businesses that are looking for a more comprehensive, bespoke approach to supporting and improving employee wellbeing in the long-term.
We are drawing on 30+ years' experience as a mental health and social change charity working across public, private and third sector organisations to provide a compassionate, person-centred approach to workplace wellbeing training and counselling support services.
- 12.30pm - Welcome refreshments
- 12.45pm - Welcome and introduction to Platfform
- 1.00pm - Panel Q&A and questions from the floor
- 1.45pm - Networking lunch
- 2.30pm - close