Tenovus Cancer Care, is bringing Gourmet Golf to Wales Week London!
It’s golf, but not as you know it! On Thursday 5th March, teams of 4 will enjoy an incredible fine-dining experience whilst taking on the only course in the UK designed by Seve Ballesteros, The Shire.
Supported by Asbri Golf, we’ll be bringing together the finest Michelin star chefs and producers from London, with pop-up restaurants along the course including:
- The Hawksmoor
- Atelier smoked salmon
- Camellia’s Tea House
- Loyal Tavern
- Riding House café
- Paul Rhodes Bakery
- Glacon Minuty Wine
It promises to be an incredible day of delicious food and drink, and an amazing round of golf on the course that is rated #1 golf experience.
All teams will then head to the Clubhouse for a special BBQ courtesy of The Shire Golf Club.
Our evening event will be hosted by Guto Harri, and we’ll also have entertainment, an auction and live music to bring this brilliant day to a close.
This unique event will be in aid of Tenovus Cancer Care, working with Hospitali-tee, improving the health and wellbeing of hospitality professionals through the benefits of golf to help promote stress reduction and fitness.
Your Gourmet Golf team package….
Team entry is £1,000 for four people, or £250 per individual – with an Christmas discount of £800 for a four ball or £200 per person if booked before 1stJanuary 2020:
What’s included in your ticket price?
- Breakfast courtesy of The Shire
- A full day of golf on the only course designed by Seve Ballesteros
- Networking opportunities with other high profile participants, celebrity supporters and our Patrons
- Exclusive welcome gift courtesy of Asbri Golf
- Gourmet food and drink along the course, from a range of London fine-dining suppliers
- Complimentary ticket to our evening event including entertainment, raffle and live music at The Shire Clubhouse
- All proceeds from the event will go towards helping cancer patients and their families in the community through unique cancer support services.
Reserve your places quickly . . . !
If you have any questions, want to hear about sponsorship packages or would like to reserve your places at this exclusive event, contact our Alexandra Smith using the email link above or call 029 2076 8863.