Join ITV Wales' Carole Green as she discuss the 2021 Budget announced by the Chancellor of the Exchequer on the previous day (3rd March), with the leaders of the main business representative bodies in Wales:
- Robert Lloyd Griffiths OBE, Director Wales & the West, Institute of Directors
- Sara Jones, Director, Welsh Retail Consortium
- Ian Price, Director, CBI Wales
- Heather Anstey-Myers, Director, Chambers Wales
- Ben Cottam, Head of Wales, Federation of Small Businesses
What are the ramifications and opportunities for Welsh businesses and the Welsh economy as a whole resulting from the Chancellor's Budget announcement?
What next for Welsh businesses as Brexit starts to bed in and the end of the lockdown becomes ever closer?
Join us to to be part of the discussion!