Beyond Brexit – what does the future look like for Welsh businesses?
During this one hour webinar, our panel of experts will offer their insights into how businesses across Wales can make sense of the largest shake-up of corporate life for a generation and the future opportunities and challenges that have arisen as a result of Brexit and the Covid-19 pandemic.
During the session, the panel will debate and discuss the following:
- The impact of the changing trade relationship – what are the future challenges and opportunities? How may we expect the UK-EU relationship to change over the coming months?
- Whether focusing on Brexit or Covid-19, the different approaches taken between England and Wales have highlighted an increasingly divided and noticeably strained relationship. What does Welsh business want/need?
- What more can Welsh businesses and individuals do to navigate this new world?
Panel members include:
- Kevin Gardiner, Managing Director & Global Investment Strategist, Rothschild & Co
- Nigel Roberts, Chairman, Cardiff Parkway
- Sion Barry, Business Editor, Western Mail and WalesOnline
- John Cullen, Partner, Menzies
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be a insightful and lively debate.