The benefits of founding a tech business in Wales have been proven.
With an established and growing eco system of agile business support, skilled professionals, infrastructure and investment, the opportunity for Wales to lead the way as a growth destination for tech enterprise is exponential.
Wales offers a uniquely passionate and connected community with collaboration between government, education and business creating a perfect R&D base for businesses to cultivate cutting edge products and services.
Join our panel discussion to hear more about the exciting sustainable growth plans from a selection of our technology businesses in Wales and learn of the opportunities available to British and international organisations to collaborate and connect.
- Damon Rands, CEO, Wolfberry Cyber Security
- Louise Harris, Co-Founder & Director Tramshed Tech & Big Learning Company
- Prof. Pete Burnap, Director of the Cardiff Centre for Cyber Security Research (Academic Centre of Excellence)
- Representative Go Compare
- Pete Freeth, International Relations & Trade Welsh Government