Navigating change successfully; supporting social mobility for future generations
PwC, in partnership with Ashoka, bring together a community of like-minded business leaders to champion the importance of social mobility for young people and the benefits to businesses of being proactive in social mobility.
This panel event will be moderated by Dr Mark Thorpe at Instinctif Partners and will cover the following as part of the discussion:
- David Adair, PwC - Value of a social enterprise and social mobility strategy to businesses
- Kelly Davies - Ashoka UK and Fellow - Everyone a Change Maker
- Sophie Howe - Future Generation Commissioner for Wales - Helping future generations emerge stronger & more resilient than ever before
- Dr Carol Bell - Non-Executive Director Football Association of Wales - Managing Change and creating a sustainable Football Association of the future.
- Panel questions & answers to be hosted by Dr Mark Thorpe