Future-proof your wellbeing strategy
- Francesca Burrows, Training Manager, Call of the Wild
- Damian Philips, Partner, Darwin Gray
- Kelly Mordecai, OD & Training Manager at Tai Tarian
Due to the pandemic, the world of work as we know it has changed – and many of these changes look set to stay. We are delighted to offer our latest webinar as a panel style discussion with some fantastic wellbeing champions.
We are excited to be joining forces with Wales Week London, an annual showcase of activities promoting all things Welsh, and a fantastic opportunity for businesses to get in front of a London audience to build new connections and partnerships.
The discussion will include:
- Mental health and the effects while working from home
- Legal obligations of employees while WFH
- How to manage a remote team that has members that are struggling
- Warning signs of poor mental health
- Do’s and Don'ts of wellbeing in the workplace (WFH especially)
- Some basic support, signposting tools for employees and employers
- Managing Stress
- Expectations of returning to work and how to manage the anxiety your team may feel
- Many clients are telling us they’ve suspended or postponed time critical training due to Covid in areas such as health and safety, first aid etc. What are the consequences of this?